Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lies

Royal continues to play the gallant knight. I have to give credit where credit is due; he's a good actor. I'd nearly believe that he actually felt some remorse for not saving Shannon in time if the story he concocted wasn't utter tripe and if I hadn't seen him kill her himself.

Unfortunately for Royal, I don't think he realises that I am as good an actor as him, if not better. So I'll keep playing the weak and recovering broken man. I'll watch and I'll wait and I'll seize my opportunity when it comes.

In the meantime, I need to learn how to survive. I've seen the monster a few times since leaving the hospital and what research I've done doesn't exactly inspire confidence. I know you're watching. Give me advice.

2 comments:

  1. Smartass. Read around. I know you've found the blogs, get reading.
    Keep yourself occupied with other things as much as you can, get moving as soon as possible, watch your back. Royal's killed once, there's no reason to think he wouldn't kill again.

    ReplyDelete