Saturday, June 2, 2012

Uncertainty

It's been almost two weeks and still it doesn't seem like they've been doing anything to brainwash me. I don't get it. I can't tell if they're just not doing a very good job or if they're doing such a good job that I haven't even been able to notice or if they're deliberately acting this way for some subtler purpose.

I don't want to get too paranoid about in case I'm playing into their hands, but I don't want to be too relaxed about it either, for the same reason. I'm half-expecting something underhanded, like drugs hidden somewhere, but I prepare my own food (thank you, cookery classes), take care of my own apartment, do my own laundry, etc.

They have to be trying something. But what?

2 comments:

  1. Something subliminal, that's what I'm thinking. Hopefully they aren't making you listen or watch anything.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sufjan.

    Sufjan, look. I know we've had issues man, but I need to tell you.

    Don't trust me, today onward. I don't know what I am going to have to do for him. Just know that in case you ever see me again.

    good luck man

    ReplyDelete