Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blue Blood

Oh god, I'm such an idiot. Why did I do that!? Christ on a bike, I can't believe I just hit Royal. Fuck it anyway. And here I am, typing about it on my laptop when I haven't even cleaned the blood from my hands.

Okay, I went and cleaned them. It was a surprisingly calming exercise. I guess I should explain what happened. Royal decided that he wanted to start Act III today, which is the first act involving his character, Gregory. Gregory is this creepy but charming weirdo who just kind of comes out of nowhere and starts trying to charm Lucy. Well, sufficed to say, Royal got a bit too into his role and got a bit handsy with Shannon so I...flipped out a little and punched him in the face. When I realised what I'd done, I ran out of the hall and came home...

I feel so embarrassed. I'm not supposed to be violent. I spent my whole life trying not to become just another Ballybeg thug, another waste of society's time and energy. I'm supposed to be a Christian and I just punched someone in the face. Oh god, I probably humiliated Shannon too. Shit, I'm such a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment