Monday, December 19, 2011

She's Got A Way About Her

Shannon came home yesterday to find me crying. She didn't say anything, she just took me in her arms and let me sob like the big weeping manchild that I am. When I stopped, she thanked me for trying to protect her from Royal and told me I didn't do anything wrong. She almost managed to convince me of that too, but I know the Commandments.

"Resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Still, she comforted me and then suggested we take today off just for ourselves. It was a really nice day and Shannon taught me how to cook a frangipane. She really helped to reassure me about becoming another cast-off from Ballybeg...I really love her. She's everything I need in my life. She even took a break from her Internet binge today, though I can see it's been causing her some anxiety. I think I'm going to tell her to go indulge herself. It's the least I can do after all she's done for me. I'll just go play Fallout or something.

Au revoir, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment