Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tall Tales Taste Like Sour Grapes

Christ, I just keep on screwing things up lately. I tried to ask Shannon again about whatever she was looking at on the Internet and she just brushed me off again. I don't really like being dismissed, especially when the person dismissing me is also keeping something from me, so I got annoyed and told her that I'd seen the pictures I found in her hard drive. Shannon started shouting at me for snooping around her laptop, I started shouting at her about keeping things from me, especially when it looked like it was something that could aggravate her nightmares and then it just turned into this whole big thing and I don't want to go into detail on it but, sufficed to say, it ended with Shannon locking herself in her room and telling me she didn't want to talk to me.

And even though I'm so disappointed in myself for letting my own paranoia bother me to the point of snooping around someone else's property, as furious as I am at myself for making such a big mess, I'm even more frustrated that Shannon still wouldn't tell me what it was that she was looking at. Her jerk reaction was that it was study for a test but tests are over, so that was obviously a pre-prepared cover that she forgot to update. Ugh, I'm just so angry, which is just upsetting me more, because I don't usually get angry...

Fuck it. How did everything get fucked up so fast? I just wanted a nice Christmas. Now what do I have to look forward to? More practice with that asshat Royal Fucking Richardson. Fuck it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment