Thursday, December 15, 2011

Schedule Slip

Sorry for the unexplained absence but Christmas exams are in full swing and it doesn't help that Royal is pushing everyone really hard about this play. We've had practice every night this week for four hours, even though most of the group (including Royal himself) are students and need to study. How long can we realistically spend going over the incredibly boring first act over and over? If Royal wants any actors for his future productions, he should seriously consider scaling back because bad results = no more college. Anyway, I'm getting sick of doing an entire act where it's almost entire Shannon and I just eating a picnic for almost the whole thing. At least some of the later acts include some action scenes and a few genuinely creepy/gorey moments.

Speaking of Shannon, she's been acting kind of weird the past few days. Even though she should be studying, she's spending loads of time on the Internet, even though she almost never uses it. Usually, anyway. I asked her about it and she said she was doing research but how much research can she need to do? I dunno, I feel bad for this, but I feel like she's not telling me something.

Ugh, I need to go study more. So long, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment